These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Book My Transports accessible at https://bookmytransports.in/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Book My Transports and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Book My Transports may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Book My Transports a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. Book My Transports reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Book My Transports express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Book My Transports, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Book My Transports, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Book My Transports from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Book My Transports is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Book My Transports is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Book My Transports and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Country, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Country for the resolution of any disputes.
Limitation of Liability and Warranties
1. Bookmytransports can be joined by any transport company that is registered in India and follows the terms and conditions of the Government of India.
2. For registration, the transport company must have GSTIN, an appropriate person for negotiation, mobile number, email address and office address.
3. The transport company will have to provide the hard copy of the Aadhar card of the person responsible (the owner of the company) and the visiting card of the company. Along with this, copy of GSTIN will also have to be given in the form of hard copy.
4. All the documents given to Bookmytransports are correct, if found wrong then the responsibility will be of the transport company.
5. It is mandatory to have the office of the transport company at the given address from the last 6 months and also it is mandatory to submit the photo copy of the rent advance.
6. Physical verification of the address given by the transport company will be done after every 3 months. If the transport company is not found at the given address then that company will be removed from the bookmytransports.in portal.
7. Bookmytransports only provides customer information that the customer enters and leaves in the booking form on the website.
8. Bookmytransports will not be responsible for any monetary transaction between the customer and the transport company. This will be a mutual issue between the customer and the transport company.
9. Bookmytrasports is a transport directory which gives information about free transport companies to the customer and also provides a platform to register the transport company and create a profile for free.
10. If the customer also avails of any other service which is in addition to the information provided by the transport company on the website, the transport company shall speak to the customer himself to ascertain the price for those services.
11. It will be the responsibility of the transport company to receive the goods, protect the goods and deliver the goods to the customer specified location.
12. The responsibility of preparing the condition paper of the goods, preparing the billty and the bill will also be the responsibility of the transport company.
13. The responsibility of providing service to the customer, transaction of money and other matters related to the customer will be the responsibility of the transport company. bookmytransports has nothing to do with this. This platform only provides customer information.
14. Bookmytransports is not responsible nor can we be bound for any legal action, of any kind, between the customer and the transport company.
15. Bookmytransports shall not take responsibility or liability for the pricing and payment terms of contract entered between customer and transport company, vehicle owner and consignor/consignee, transport contractors and agents using this app as a platform.
16. Bookmytransports shall not take responsibility or liability for any dispute arising between customer and transport company, consignor or consignee or vehicle owner(or Lorry provider) or driver regarding quantity, quality, packing, assembling, etc. of goods conveyed with the help of this Application.
17. Bookmytransports shall be harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses,arising out of or related to use or misuse of the services or of the app, any violation by user of these Terms and Conditions, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made herein.
18. Bookmytransports shall not liable for any late pickup, late delivery, early arrival, early delivery any waiting charges and also if user procure the freight without pickup service and/or delivery service, they themselves are responsible for delivering the shipment to the designated drop-off and/or pickup point.
19. Bookmytransports shall not be responsible for goods or services or the terms on which services may be procured or availed using this application as a platform. If user chooses to procure or avail such goods or services, user should carefully evaluate them and the terms upon which you are availing them.
20. Bookmytransports shall not be responsible for any natural loss, damage, deterioration of goods involved including on account of pilferage, theft, accident, natural calamity or any other similar cause.
21. Bookmytransports shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the vehicles. Users may notify complaints against driver of any vehicle that you may have hired using this platform.
22. Bookmytransports shall not be liable for performance of service as earlier agreed by user parties.
23. Bookmytransports may ask you for feedback of listed vehicles users from whom the users would have availed services.
24. The user of app acknowledges and agrees that they shall be liable for checking the contents, packing, sealing, addressing, labelling and handling of the goods, carriage, shipping instruction or waybill.
25. In future, bookmytransports will have the right to create and add new rules, remove old rules and so on. Which will apply equally to all transport companies
If the given customer information is incorrect or the customer was collecting information without action or the customer needed service after a long time, the money charged for that information will be refunded only in transport wallet only or Wallet recharge amount never be refunded to transporter
What a transport company can do on the Bookmytransports platform
1. Transport Company can register itself with the help of mobile number and choose its password. Which is used when login.
2. The transport company can create its profile after login. Which will be visible to the customer and this will give the customer more information about you. So that he can choose you with confidence.
3. In the Booking section, the transport company can see all its bookings where the complete information of the customer is there.
4. Here the transport company can set its GST rate.
5. The transport company can also determine whether the door to door service is provided or not. Along with this, the rate of door to door service can also be added to the quote.
6. Apart from this, whether the insurance service is provided or not, it can also be determined by the transport company.
7. Along with this, the transport company can also do the pricing of all routes for its service. In which they get a chance to choose From city, To city, Consignment, Package type, Rate and Delivery days according to their own.
8. In the working route, the transport company can check the rates and delivery days of all the routes by it.
9. If the transport company wants to add a city, then it can connect by talking to the customer representative.
10. Transport Company can change the rate and GST rate.
11. Transport Company can talk to the customer representative from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and get their problem resolved. Apart from this, you can also email us.